Thursday, March 12, 2009

Time in the Hospital

Well, we all or at least me, do not think it will ever happen. That is taking a trip to the hospital via the emergency...

So the other day I can home set down as I normally; do to meditated...from there I do not remember a thing...My friend Abhilasha said I came into the room shaking and twisted and feel on the floor convulsing and foaming at the mouth...For me I only remember being in the ambulance and then in the hospital room...What happened I do not know, they say I had an epileptic fit...The only thing clear, is that I have some wonderful caring and loving friends who appeared in the hospital...

My body still hurts several days later...I met some wonderful person in the bed next to me who has been traveling the spiritual path had participated in lots of groups that I have also done, we had a very nice connection...What I see is if you do not have a thought that things should be different then they are then everything is ok...I enjoyed my surroundings I enjoyed being taking care of...Luca Andreas Hospital in Amsterdam, Netherlands I would say is top notch in providing emergency care...I am very grateful to the staff and doctors and care givers...

I will tell more later...

No comments: