Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rembrandt' Birthday Amsterdam at it's best

Good morning to you all...Today is Rembrandt's Birthday and to commemorate it the birthday...This mourning 15th of July there was a free breakfast, coffee and entrance from 7:00-9:00 into The Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam.

http://www.rijksmuseum.nl

The fun part is I got to gossip and connect with people...Find out a bit what they are doing and what is happening in their lives...I smiled at one lady and then she said I know you...It turns out she was working at the Rose (new age growth center in Amsterdam) and she remembered me from the days I did hypnosis...I talked about the work of Byron Katie she said she would put Katie's one day event up on the Rose bulletin board...And we talked about how people become fixed aided and closed and do not want outsiders to interfere in their lives especially at their work place...And what happens is that people push away new possibilities and new experiences...and I suggested that if people are open then they can investigate what they think would happen if some new or a new way of working comes into their lives...I love that she listened...And of course, the question is, as always, am I listening ...

No comments: